1977 Greenwood Corvette
Documented Greenwood Customer Car
Rare Kinsler Injection
World class restoration by J&L Fabrication
VIN - 20008.77
Engine – 8 cylinder
Gearbox – 4 speed manual
Drivetrain - Front engine, RWD
Price - SOLD
Greenwood Corvettes are some of the most desirable race cars that came from the American builder in the 1970s. This car was acquired in 2007, and raced a few times before undergoing a total restoration in 2010 by Louie Shefchik at J&L Fabrication. This restoration was over the top, the car is jaw dropping in person when you pull the bodywork off (and the paint itself could be shown on the lawn at Pebble).
The car is running a GM factory alloy 427ci dry sump motor with Kinsler injection (700+hp). The car is currently sporting livery from the 1978 season with RV Shulnberg where it ran at Sebring.
Details of the car offered:
- Chassis No. – 20008.77
- Weight – 2,834 lbs.
- 427ci GM factory alloy block and heads (rare), Kinsler Cross Ram Injection, dry sump motor, roller tappet, 700+ hp in current configuration. Low hours on motor.
Transmission and Differential
- Tex-Racing Transmission (71-80025) aluminum housing, GM Corvette rear differential (3.3 and 3.7 diffs are included). Spare transmission included with sale as well.
- 12” vented and cross drilled rotors, Hurst Airheart Calipers
- Front Magnesium 15”x11” with 24x11x15 Goodyear slick Rear Magnesium 15”x15” with 27x14x15 Goodyear slick
- Original Corvette pick-up points, Penske Aluminum Coilovers
- This Greenwood Corvette was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in 2004 in the UK.
- Spare (rebuilt) transmission, qty. 1
- Spare differential (3.3), qty. 1
- Mufflers, qty. 2, in two separate boxes
- Spare front wheel, qty. 1, in box
- Custom fit car cover, in bag, qty. 1
- Box of track spares: Brake rotors and pads, Clipboard of information, including starting procedure Car, registration form, Photocopy of Log Book, Fuel and Oil dipsticks, Misc. belts, filters, and various hardware and small spare parts.
Car is offered on a Bill of Sale only.