The 2016 GT3 RS - Magnesium, Carbon Fiber, and Aluminum Goodness.
New Arrival - 2016 Porsche GT3 RS
The 2016 Porsche GT3 RS – Does it really need an introduction? If you are a Porsche enthusiast, then you already know the specs on this automobile. Layered in rich history the “RS” moniker is reserved for Porsche’s best. Magnesium, carbon fiber, and aluminum all make an appearance for strength and weight savings on this focused machine.
Notable Options on this Porsche GT3 RS (original sticker of $206K):
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Sport Chrono Package
- Extended Range Fuel Tank
- Front Axle Lift
- Leather in Black/GT Silver (Alcantara)
- Wheels Painted in Satin Black
- LED Headlights
- Yellow Seat Belts
- Vehicle Key Painted in Body Color
- PCM with Navigation
This car is in “as new” condition, showing just 21 miles. The car has in fact not yet been titled or road registered, and will sell on the original Porsche MSO. This is a chance for a discerning collector to add something special to the mix, or for an enthusiast to have a chance to buy an "as new" GT3 RS.
You can see pictures and full details here - 2016 Porsche GT3 RS
Please give me a call today on this Porsche GT3 RS, or any of the other Porsches we have in inventory.
Cars In Our Network
Here is a list of cars recently uncovered in our network that are looking for a new home. Give me a call or drop a note to discuss.
- 1987 Porsche 930 - Black/Black, very low miles
- 1985 Porsche 911 Coupe, Prussian Blue, 110K miles
- 1977 Porsche 911S Targa, Irish Green, very low miles
Cars We Are Seeking
Here is a list of cars we are actively seeking for clients:
- 1971 Porsche 911 in Brown - must be 1971, must be brown!
- Land Rover Defender 110 - 5 door station wagon, originality desired