Le Mans Tribute - 1970 Porsche 914-6 Race Car
New Inventory - 1970 Porsche 914-6 Race Car
This car is well known in the local racing circles – it was enjoyable to make a few phone calls as this car was inbound and everyone said the same thing – “Oh, that car? That car is real f***ing fast.” Many a big block Ford/GM vintage racer has been upset by this 914-6.
Our car here started life as a real 1970 Porsche 914-6. After many years of excellent and fast road use, it was decided to take the car down the racing path, and that has been a long path! Many evolutions were undertaken to arrive at this final stage – a very fast car indeed. Currently sporting the decal package tribute to the 1970 Le Mans entry.
You can see pictures and details here - 1970 Porsche 914-6 Race Car
Now is the time to get out and go racing. This car is fast, and also quite a bit of fun with the Le Mans tribute decal package. Call me and let's talk race cars.
Cars In Our Network
Here is a list of cars recently uncovered in our network that are looking for a new home. Give me a call or drop me a note to discuss.
- 1973 Porsche 911T - Gemini Blue, hot rod
- BMW 2002 Turbo
- 2009 Porsche Cup Car
- Cooper Formula Car - please inquire
Cars We Are Seeking
Here is a list of cars we are actively seeking for clients:
- Porsche 993 C2 Coupe, Manual - cash buyer
- Porsche 964 C2, Manual - cash buyer
- Porsche 996 GT3 - open to all examples, ready buyer
- Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione I or II, prefer US titled car, open to importable in next 12-18 months
- Land Rover Defender 110 - 5 door station wagon, originality desired