Need a car for the eclipse party tomorrow? Saturn Yellow is the only way to arrive.
New Arrival - 1973 Porsche 914 2.0
This car grows on me every day it is here. The Saturn Yellow paint is bright and unique, a true vibe from the 1970s. This is one of the best driving 914s I have ever sampled -- engine, brakes, transmission, suspension -- everything is dialed in.
Paint is done to a high standard, engine and transmission are fresh, and the car has only had two owners. Did I mention the seats? I'll just let you click on the link to see that goodness...
In my opinion, these Porsche 914s are coming into their own in the world over the last five to seven years. The market has already acknowledged that for "-6" cars. I equate these 914s to the BMW 2002s and Alfa GTVs of the era - they are not making them anymore and it is getting difficult to find the truly great ones out there.
You can see pictures and full details here - 1973 Porsche 914
Please give me a call today to talk about this classic Porsche, or any other car in our inventory.
Cars In Our Network
Here is a list of cars recently uncovered in our network that are looking for a new home. Give me a call or drop a note to discuss.
- 1998 Porsche C2S, 55k miles, silver/black, well optioned
- 1968 Porsche 912, ivory/black, sports purpose look
- 1995 Porsche C4S, Polar Silver over Blue, sunroof
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, 3k miles, White/Black
- 1997 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe
Cars We Are Seeking
Here is a list of cars we are actively seeking for clients:
- 1971 Porsche 911 in Brown - must be 1971, must be brown!
- Land Rover Defender 110 - 5 door station wagon, originality desired
- Porsche 964 C2 Coupe, Manual, all colors, under 75k miles