Did you miss out on that DBR1 this weekend? Here's another chance to put an Aston Martin in your garage.
New Arrival - 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
"Wow, what color is that?"
In the last week with this Vantage, I have heard this question everywhere I have gone. It is loud, unique, and special, all at the same time. No lies - you either love it or hate it. Sometimes these polarizing attributes force you to look at a car again in a new way. The Aston Martin exclusive orange paint has both a metallic and pearlescent effect in, truly only appreciated in person.
The exclusive (one of one) exterior is contrasted with the typical luxurious and refined Aston Martin interior in leather and alcantara. The interior detailing make you sit in the car and just touch the surfaces and appreciate the hand built attributes of an Aston Martin. The main key is made out crystal, because of course it is! Check out the pictures in the link if you need a reminder of how special Aston Martin automobiles are.
This local, one owner, Aston Martin Vantage has just 2,900 miles. The V8 produces 420hp from 4.7L, and is matched with a semi-automatic 6 speed transmission. This Vantage is like new throughout.
You can see pictures and full details here - 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Please give me a call today to talk about this Aston Martin, or any other car in our inventory.
Cars In Our Network
Here is a list of cars recently uncovered in our network that are looking for a new home. Give me a call or drop a note to discuss.
- 1998 Porsche C2S, 55k miles, silver/black, well optioned
- 1968 Porsche 912, ivory/black, sports purpose look
- 1995 Porsche C4S, Polar Silver over Blue, sunroof
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, 3k miles, White/Black
- 1997 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe
Cars We Are Seeking
Here is a list of cars we are actively seeking for clients:
- 1971 Porsche 911 in Brown - must be 1971, must be brown!
- Land Rover Defender 110 - 5 door station wagon, originality desired
- Porsche 964 C2 Coupe, Manual, all colors, under 75k miles