You simply must hear this 2.8L at full song.
New Arrival - Porsche 914-6 GT Tribute
It does not take much for me to be distracted by a cool car. The first time I heard this car when it came to visit, I fell in love a little bit.
The engine. Let’s talk about the engine first - my favorite part of this car. Opening up the engine bay through the GT full perforated lid, you are greeted with a proper 2.8L 6 cylinder. Weber carburetors with rain hats, natural fiberglass shrouds, new hoses, plug wires, and detailed Porsche script valve covers just make you want to hear it at full song.
We are suckers for pretty much anything with flared fenders and a motorsport heritage. This car checks those boxes with focused intent. Built and upgraded over many years, this final evolution is a fun canyon carver that punches well above its weight class.
You can see pictures and full details here - 1973 Porsche 914-6 GT Tribute
Please give me a call today to talk about this sweet 914, or any other car in our inventory.
Cars In Our Network
Here is a list of cars recently uncovered in our network that are looking for a new home. Give me a call or drop a note to discuss.
- 1998 Porsche C2S, 55k miles, silver/black, well optioned
- 1968 Porsche 912, ivory/black, sports purpose look
- 1995 Porsche C4S, Polar Silver over Blue, sunroof
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, 3k miles, White/Black
- 1997 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe
Cars We Are Seeking
Here is a list of cars we are actively seeking for clients:
- 1971 Porsche 911 in Brown - must be 1971, must be brown!
- Land Rover Defender 110 - 5 door station wagon, originality desired
- Porsche 964 C2 Coupe, Manual, all colors, under 75k miles