Celebrate the 4th of July with some proper American inventory...
Happy 4th of July! - Proper American Inventory
American Independence Day - Let's celebrate the 4th of July with a couple of American V8s with rear wheel drive, and manual transmissions from our current inventory.
Both of these cars tick all the fun boxes if you want something like this in your garage this summer.
- The 1967 Camaro is a magazine featured build and has an amazing look and feel to it in person. All aluminum LS1 powered, with a ZF 6-speed manual transmission and Corvette suspension/brakes on a custom frame. Restomod at it's finest. Full details here - 1967 Camaro LS1
- The 2009 Shelby GT500 is a modern high performance machine that has been pushed even further with numerous upgrades and changes (all original parts are included with the sale). A great way to lay down two tracks of rubber everywhere you go. Full details here - 2009 Shelby GT500
For all of our American subscribers - Enjoy a happy and sane 4th of July with friends and family!
Cars In Our Network
Here is a list of cars recently uncovered in our network that are looking for a new home. Give me a call or drop a note to discuss.
- 1987 Porsche 930 - Guards Red over black, 2 owners
- 1964 Porsche 356 C - Excellent colors and condition
- 1967 Shelby GT350 - Red/White
- 2016 Porsche GT4
Cars We Are Seeking
Here is a list of cars we are actively seeking for clients:
- Porsche 964 C2, Coupe, Manual, or RS America
- 1965 Shelby GT350, "double-digit VIN"
- 991 Carrera S Coupe - WHITE
- BMW Z8 - Manual Transmission, 2002 preferred